A typical board during a game.
- Colour patches to easily distinguish grids
- Fixed (non-modifiable) positions
Oops - an obvious mistake
- Intelligent highlighting (when disabled) to show row, column and 'grid' conflicts
- Value cycling (when enabled) to avoid mistakes
Need a complex challenge?
Other board sizes available
- Anywhere from 1x2 (2 unique) to 6x6 (36 unique) grids
- Artifically limited, but easily modified for a weeks work!
A solved board using letters
- UPPERCASE and lowercase available
A partially solved board using icons
- Original (now replaced) Icons
- Flexible board size
- Runtime grey effect to save bandwidth & artistry time
- Play later (when the boss isn't around)
- Share with your friends (?)
- Post on forums with the text importer and exporter
The actions available
- Board creation (random and broken)
- Graphics and play options